Welcome to SBTC’s Carpinteria Youth Team (for Santa Barbara click here)! We accept athletes throughout year, so please use the contact form on the bottom right to email us regarding pro-rated registration.
2017 Carpinteria Youth Track Seasons
- • Winter / Spring (February 13 – May 4)
The Santa Barbara Track Club is offering a free Youth Track & Field Clinic / Open House at Carpinteria High School on Wednesday February 1st at 4:30pm. Children between the ages of 7 and 14 are invited to participate in the clinic which will feature a meet and greet with the SBTC”s very own 2016 Rio Olympian, Barbara Nwaba.
An introduction and instruction in the sport of Track & Field will be the focus of the clinic. The Youth Clinic will also serve as an “Open House” for the Santa Barbara Track Club’s Carpinteria branch which will officially begin on February 13th. The SBTC Carpinteria Youth Track Club meets on Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 5:00pm to 6:20pm. The season runs through May 4th and features youth track meets, clinics and community events in our local area.
4810 Foothill Road
Carpinteria, CA 93103
2017 Winter & Spring Schedule
- • February 1: Open House @ Westmont College
- • Track meets scheduled including the County Youth Championships – Exact Dates TBD
- • May 4: Last Practice & End of Season Party
Meet the Coaches
- • Josh Priester, M.S. – Director, SBTC; Assistant Coach, Westmont College; Team USA Coach
- • Sarah Skipper – SBTC Professional Athlete
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Carpinteria Youth Track
- 2 Days p/week of Instruction
- Equipment/Facility Use
- 10% Private Training Discounts
- SBTC Apparel Discounts
- Winter/Spring Season: $195
- Summer Season: $195
- Fall Season: $195
- Annual Membership: $390 (one season free!)
1. Renew / Apply at usatf.org
2. If your child has been a member, input your old membership #.
3. If your child has not been a member, fill out the information.
4. SBTC Club #: 33-0630